Tuesday, October 5, 2010

After the Weekend

I have some planning to do for the weekend, so I will not be able to post until after then. =/ All this planning has been the main source from keeping me away from miniatures.

Last evening, two of my cousins and I were invited to dance (at a closed performance) to a live band. The music was just beautiful. It was quite an experience, and one I will never forget!

As I have mentioned before, I have a craft show on the 23rd of this month. I cannot wait! It has been four long months since participating in my last show. Craft shows are fun inside and out.

In the meantime, enjoy the calorie-free snicker doodle cookie earrings (pictured above)! Indeed I have been building my stock of miniature food earrings. The food earrings were extremely popular at my last show.

No comments:

Post a Comment